Monday, April 13, 2009

Does anyone know anything about Victoria's Secret Fitness shoe (fit flops)...?

Do they actually work? How do they work? Are they worth purchasing for $50? If anyone knows anything about these fitness shoes, please tell me. I think that they don%26#039;t give details of how they work. They say what muscles they supposedly work, but it sounds too good to be true, I need details. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone know anything about Victoria%26#039;s Secret Fitness shoe (fit flops)...?
I purchased my Fit Flops from www.bliss.com, and now they are being offered at Victoria%26#039;s Secret as well. I thought what the heck, I%26#039;ll try them.





I%26#039;ve been using them to walk around the neighborhood when I walk the dog and the day after my calves are always sore. I feel like I%26#039;m starting to get some nice definition in my calves.





Basically they are suppose to target certain muscle groups in a way that helps maximize them as you walk, so the result is toned, leaner legs.





I%26#039;ve only had them for a few weeks but I love them. If you get them just take it easy the first few times because if you try to push and go far in them you%26#039;ll definitely feel it the next few days.



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment